Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's been a while... a long while!




Okay so it's official... I'm not the best blogger out there! I haven't posted since Novemeber? Really? It's been that long? I wish I had a really good excuse for my absence but I don't! I could use the whole pregnant excuse but most of you know I've been on bed rest off and on for a good part of this pregnancy and bed rest does mean lots of time on your hands. Oh well, it doesn't matter.. I am posting now and promise not to let months go by before my next post!

The count down has officially begun for baby sister to arrive! My doctor seems to think she might be here as early as eight weeks from now. Hallelujah! We all know I don't do the pregnant thing well and can't wait for her to be here so we can praise God for another blessing despite the difficult journey! I can't wait to see how Lila reacts to her new sister. She has always loved her babies and is really sweet to them. I love to watch her wrap them up in blankets, feed them their baby bottles, and put them up on her shoulder to pat them as if she is burping them. We usually finish the whole routine with a big kiss... it really is so cute! I just hope we are as sweet with the real thing!

The other day I got out all of Lila's preemie and newborn clothes and am having a hard time remembering her that small. Seventeen months later we are really a toddler now but I still think of her as my little baby. Seeing all those tiny clothes makes me realize she's not really a baby anymore! The pictures I posted are of Lila when she was a few weeks old and now as a toddler! It is amazing how much and how fast they grow! I hope the next twenty years don't go this fast!!

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

I'd almost given up on you... glad you are back!

Sarah