Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wait Just a Minute...

So I guess I was too eager with my "Smooth Transition" post. Everything has been going great for the past few nights. Lila doesn't fuss about going to bed, in fact, she happily marches off to her room turns on the night light and climbs into bed all on her own. After a kiss goodnight we don't see her again until the next morning.

HOWEVER, last night... oh boy! I went in this morning and was greeted with, "Good Morning Mommy, I playin." I think I'll let the pictures do the explaining...

Here she is "playin"... notice the bed in the background?

Here is the next thing I notice as I move towards the bed...the toy shelves are bare!

And this is the bed... just about every toy in her room is on that bed, and she must have done this sometime in the night because Wayne found it this way at 5am before leaving for work, apparently she was sleeping in a tiny corner at the foot of the bed....

Has anyone else had this problem? Any Suggestions?




post signature

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

That is TOO funny!