Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Late Night Visitor...

Well it seems that Emily is my "problem" child in so many ways... many are not her fault but still, she's pretty high maintanence. Last night she cried everytime we put her in the crib but would stop as soon as we got her out. I practiced my tough love and eventually she fell asleep in the crib. Again, all was well until 2:00am. Same thing except I was too tired to wait it out so I put her in bed with us... immediately the crying stopped and she slept until 7:00am!! I know letting your child sleep with you is a bad habit to start but...???? I never had this problem with Lila! Any suggestions?


post signature

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

I hate to tell you this but you are going to have to let her cry it out...probably for several nights. When we did that with Mia it took about a week and Saylor practically had to strap me to the bed so I wouldn't go get her, but it was the best thing we ever did...she never slept with us after that. Good Luck. ;)