Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Ten Months!

Well ten months and one hour ago, Emily was born. Can you believe it? I sure can't! I don't have much to report on her development since my last post, but you might be excited to learn that she actually swallowed a few bites of pears the other night at dinner. Wayne was feeding her and it was so funny to watch her eager beaver self grab at the spoon and try to shovel that food in her little mouth! I had to get the video camera to capture the memory! Of course no surprise that she would actually choose to swallow her food when Daddy is working with her. She's always impressive when she's working with her Daddy! I think she's quite smitten with him! : ) We'll see if she can keep it up. Today I think she might have swallowed one bite out of a whole jar... it makes for a pretty impressive mess. Sometimes you can't even see the pattern on the bib anymore with all the food it collected! That should be my next post... a feeding session!

We are laying low just hanging out at home since the girls are sick AGAIN!! Poor Emily has not had fun these past few days. This is the worst cold she's had yet! We are going on an outing today though to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions... very exciting I know! After a few days at home it really doesn't matter where you go, just a car ride is exciting!

Actually I haven't had the bad cabin fever I usually get lately. It seems there is always something to do and I've had fun just sitting back and watching Lila play. She has started singing a lot and today she even got out her keyboard and played some music while she sang! So cute!

Here's pictures... that's all you really care to see anyway right?

We celebrated 10 months with a little ice cream.. play food of course!

Oops! It's too hard to sit AND hold something so we topple over!

Emily... "Are you seriously STILL taking pictures of me? A little help would be nice!"

Lila's "say 'cheese' for the camera" smile... why do we tell them that? It makes for "cheesey" pictures! Ha!

I caught Lila reading Emily a book. This is what I heard... "No, Enemy! Mine! You Listen!!" One of these days we'll learn our sister is not our enemy but our friend...or maybe after all this rough housing she will become the enemy! Payback!



post signature

No comments: