Thursday, March 06, 2008

Colors of the Rainbow

This is just a funny story I want to remember so I had to jot it down...

Here's the conversation Lila and I just had...
Lila was right up in Emily's facing talking to her...

Lila: "Look Mommy, Enemy has blue eyes."
Mommy: "Yes, she does."
Lila: "And chocolate hair."
Mommy: "Chocolate hair?"
Lila: "Yes Mommy, See?" And proceeds to lick Emily's head.
Lila: "Ooh Mommy... Enemy's chocolate is yucky!" as she wipes her tongue.

I guess it's time we learned more than just the colors of the rainbow. Brown is not "chocolate!" And maybe we should discuss licking people's heads while we're at it! : )



post signature

3 comments:

scrappinmia said...

Lila seriously CRACKS me up! I looooove her!

Hilary said...

That is hilarious. I can think of a few other "chocolate" items she shouldn't lick...

Marli said...

Ok, that is so funny! I love her quotes.