Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Seriously!

Okay so I had to post some pictures of Lila while in the hospital. Wayne gave me a bit of a hard time for taking pictures of our baby when she was obviously not herself but she was just so cute, still and did I mention still?? (she is usually bouncing off the walls!) So here are some pictures from our little hospital stay.









Poor Lila is still not well but is home from the hospital. All the lab work ruled out a long list of scary things that it could have been so it seems she has a nasty stomach bug. It needs to run its course (don't you love hearing that?) so we decided we could hydrate her more comfortably at home. She is on medication that is supposed to keep her from 'being sick' so hopefully she will be back to her old self soon enough. In the meantime whatever nasty bug she has was passed on to Wayne on Saturday, and my Dad and I on Sunday. Say your prayers, cross your fingers, and hold your breath... Mom and Emily still haven't come down with it as of yet! Boy were we sick! It's been a good long while since I have been THAT sick! Luckily it only lasted a day with us. I just wish I could help Lila fight it off faster!

Anyway I guess when it rains, it pours and keeps on pouring! It hasn't seemed to let up on us for the past four months! Not that I'm complaining.... things could always be a whole lot worse!

By the way... for those more experienced bloggers.... why is the posting time so messed up on my blog??? My last few posts say I posted at 12:00am, 2:00am, now this one 5:00am.... I am sleep deprived enough as it is... I'm not up blogging at all hours of the night! Any ideas on how to fix it? Not that it really matters, it's just bugging me!

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

Glad to hear that Lila is home! Sorry you and Wayne and your Dad got sick too. Sounds like what Mia, Saylor and I all got in the Winter. It was one day and NO FUN! Hope you all feel better soon and that Emily doesn't get it.

The time thing???not sure, but I think you have to set the time zone you are in on your blog settings. Try searching the help page. Good luck ;)