Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Anniversary!




Ms/Rmn3fvjgmdI/AAAAAAAAAJg/GN7ekgPoFzQ/s1600-h/IMG_0117.jpg">



I can't believe it's been five years already! It seems like only yesterday we stood before God, family and friends to promise to love each other and weather life's storms together. I truly could not have picked a better life partner to share my joys and hardships with. You are my rock during trying times, my shoulder when I need a good cry, my best friend and loving husband!


I love how you love the Lord and share your faith and knowledge with me. I love how you adore our daughters and are never too busy to stop and play or hold a crying baby! I love how you listen to my rants and raves and then delicately get me to see the big picture, or see the situation through another's eyes. Where would I be without you?!?! Thank you for your patience, wisdom, support, friendship and love. I love you more today than the day I promised to walk life's road with you. When I sit and count my blessings I am amazed at what our Great Father has given us and am eager to see what the next fifty years brings our way. Our cup already overflows with his tremendous blessings! All my love, hugs and kisses to you on our Happiest of Anniversaries so far!

~P.S. I hope I didn't embarrass you too bad!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Thank you for the kind and loving thoughts. I cannot began to express my thoughts as elegantly as you other than to say I love you. May the rest of our lifetime with each other be as incredible as the first five.

Love ,
Wayne