Friday, June 01, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend





Wayne's sister came and brother-in-law came in from Florida for Memorial Day Weekend. Unfortunately we are still not getting out of the house so we did a lot of hanging out. I don't think they cared but I felt bad that they came all this way to just sit around! Lila sure had fun with them and it was really nice to have two extra sets of hands to help out around here! Thanks Aunt Gigi and Uncle Lee!!
~ Look how tiny Emily's hand looks in her Uncle Lee's!!

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

I thought I just checked your blog a day or two ago, but somehow I missed like 4 posts! I love all the pictures. Lila is getting so big! I really like the ones where she is hugging Emily. Griffin just ignored Brooks for months, so I'm jealous of any pictures together. Looks like you are doing good! I know you must be stir crazy. Hopefully, we can see you soon!

Sarah