Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!






Happy Father's Day to all my favorite fathers! Wayne, Dad, Papa, and Grandaddy your wisdom, guidance, strength and courage have helped to mold me into the person that I am today. It is because of you that I walk in God's truth and faithfulness. You are amazing men and I am such a better person for knowing you. Thank you for teaching me right from wrong, modeling God's great love and mercy, showing true compassion, for being my greatest source of support and encouragement and for always being there to catch me when I fall. I truly could not have made it through life's troubles without each of you in my corner. My girls are tremendously blessed to have each of you in their lives. Thank you for loving me and for ALWAYS being there for me! You have my love and deepest appreciation. Thank you for setting a great example and for modeling Christ's love. You are the greatest men I know and I am so grateful to have you in my life!

1 comment:

Justin said...

The picture of Wayne and Emily is precious. Glad your girls are doing well. We're praying for your test results.