Monday, April 27, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away...

I can't take another day!
On this dreary, rainy Monday I thought we'd have a Movie Day since the girls can't play outside like they normally do... I let them pick a movie, tried to convince Lila to go with Emily's choice, ended up convincing Emily to watch Lila's pick, until Lila changed her mind and we had to start all over again. Finally 'Snow Buddies' was agreed upon by both girls and I popped the popcorn.

All was great until the phone rang and I stepped out of the room...


apparently it 'snowed' popcorn and chocolate Teddy Grahams in the living room and I now had a huge mess to clean up! Why couldn't they have been satisfied with 'Sleeping Beauty'??? I would have much rather walked in to find two sleeping beauties than a small blizzard of popcorn!

The forecast calls for two more days of rain... we might just have to break out the rain boots and umbrellas and prepare to get wet!


post signature

No comments: