Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun in the Backyard..

When the weather is nice you girls like to spend a good portion of the day outside in the backyard. So I wasn't surprised a bit this morning when Lila went to get dressed and came back with her bathing suit on. The sky is overcast today as we wait for a storm expected this evening...it's nice out, and a perfect day for backyard fun! You both love being outside... the sounds of your squeals and laughter from our backyard this morning were proof of that!!

We played in the sprinkler..






On the slide...

In the playhouse...


We jumped on the trampoline...








Danced ourselves silly...



And splashed in the puddles...




We blew bubbles...

Collected rocks...


And spent time in "wing," as Emily says...

I absolutely love you girls and enjoy every special day I have with you while you are little... there will come a day, sooner than Mommy is ready, when you will be in school and we won't have this time together to run and laugh and jump and play. So for now I am soaking it up and storing it in my heart every chance I get!



post signature

1 comment:

Krista said...

Preciuos Pictures; I love their rainboots!!! =)