Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

This year my birthday was a super special one!

My dear, sweet friend, Rebecca, surprised me with these beautiful cupcakes at Ladies Bible Study.

Aren't they adorable? They were almost too pretty to eat! She is so super talented and I am so blessed to have her as my best friend!

After our Bible Study my girlfriends and our kids went to lunch at one of my favorites, Central Market, where we enjoyed good food and a gorgeous afternoon chatting in the sunshine while our kids played on the playground.

My last two birthdays were spent at the hospital with Emily, one in the NICU, and the other for her tongue surgery, so I was thrilled to spend this one out in the sunshine with the good friends God has sent me! Thanks guys! You're the best!



post signature

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday this year; too bad I missed it that day! Wow, and those cupcakes . . . they were fabulous!! Rebecca does GREAT work! =)