Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Very Merry One!

Although I was sad to miss out on Christmas with the big family, we've had a very relaxing and quiet week here at home. Wayne and I have had a big movie marathon, catching up on all those movies we never get to the theater to see anymore, (I'm sure the guy at Blockbuster now knows us by name) and we've played and played and played some more with all our new toys! Here's the recap...

Here's the tree. I usually forget to get a picture of my tree each year. The UPS man made several trips to our house since our little change in plans to stay put! Thanks everyone for sending us Christmas this year!


Santa Came!!







Our stockings.






Love at first sight! Lila and her new Care Bear.







Emily not sure what to think about all this Christmas!




And the big mess that Christmas left me... two trash bags full!






The plan for tomorrow is to take down the tree, reorganize the attic and clean out the garage! I bought new tupperware at Target today and am ready to go! I LOVE a big organizing project! And Wayne got a pressure washer for Christmas that he is dying to try out. Does that make us weird in any way?




post signature

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

So glad you had a great Christmas! I died laughing when looking at that last picture and noticed that Emily is actually IN it! I thought it was just a picture of the wrapping paper. That is so funny!