Saturday, September 22, 2007

Labor Day Weekend




We went down to my parents house for Labor Day. Wayne wanted to get in a little hunting and we celebrated Lila's second birthday with the family this year. I was really worried about how Emily would do on the plane but she did great..slept the whole way there and back. She really is the best baby... so laid back, calm and patient. Completely the opposite of her big sister!
Summer, Brandt, Charlie and Kate came down for the weekend as well so we had an Elmo party to celebrate Lila's big 2!! It was so fun and my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents enjoyed meeting Miss Emily for the first time. Happy Birthday Lila! (just a little early!)


















































My mom bought a bunch of pools for the backyard so the kids could have a good time and we wouldn't have to worry about life jackets, arm floaties, etc. The kids loved it. Charlie caught two frogs that ended up swimming with him, but Kate and Lila weren't sure about them... I guess it's a boy thing!


























By far the funniest thing all weekend was Kate (she usually steals the show... she's hillarious!). Anyway, Kate has this infatuation with her Papa. She always wants him to hold her, play with her, read to her, she even sleeps with my parents during her stay... while she was waiting for Papa to take a shower she played with my mom's make-up... but according to Kate "I just used one thing".... yeah, waterproof mascara! This is how my dad found her and brought her down to show the rest of us... that's kate for ya!!

No comments: