Sunday, September 23, 2007

Check Ups...


Lila's Two Year...
We've moved up on the growth charts! Lila now weighs 22lbs. which puts her in the 5th percentile (she has always been in the 3rd percentile). She has always been average in height but her head circumference cracks us up... she is in the 90th percentile there!! I guess she is just all brains!

Emily's Six Month...
Emily has now graduated from the preemie growth chart to the regular, big girl chart (thus the hip, hip hooray photo above). She weighs in at 11lbs. 1oz. Yay!! That puts her in the <3% but at least she is getting closer... She ranks in the 10th percentile for height and the 50th for head... another brainiac!!
I know some of you must be thinking who cares? Why is she posting all this? But people are always asking how much they weigh now so I just thought I'd share with our blogger friends!
Both girls got shots. Not fun, especially since I was by myself and having to hold and comfort two screaming babies! Emily was so good though... she cried for a minute and was over it... Lila was still sniffling at McDonalds a good thirty minutes later! We get to go back this next week for flu boosters... that should be fun!
For the rest of the day Lila had to keep lifting up her dress to show me her ouchies (as if I forgot what a 'fun' experience we had that morning). I tried to keep her busy for the rest of the day to keep her mind off it... You can tell by the picture below that I must have done a good job of it... she fell asleep during dinner... actually both girls did!

1 comment:

scrappinmia said...

WOW! Monster post! That picture of Lila asleep on the table cracked me up. She really looks like Wayne there. Glad to see you are up to blogging again. ;)