Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sweet Boys

A few weeks ago we had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with these sweet boys...

Lila loved playing with her bestest bud, Pierce, and I couldn't get enough of his 'baby' brother, Preston... love these sweet, sweet boys!!


Cutie Pie...

This picture is blurry, but Lila took it and I love Pierce's happy face in it so I had to include it anyway!

And look at this little man getting ready for a nap...(picture courtesy of either Lila or Pierce, not sure which)... he is the most laid back little one I have ever been around... seriously he didn't mind taking a nap in an unfamiliar pink bed... I just gave him his lovie, paci and he was out... seriously, it really was THAT easy!!

And here's one of my little goof ball..
..yes she is wearing a tutu in the backyard... that's just how we roll around here!! : )

post signature

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sweet, sweet little friends! LOVE IT!

deQ-YAH said...

love it!!!!so sweet