Friday, March 12, 2010

THREE

It's hard to believe that my little Emily who entered this world at THREE pounds will be THREE years old in just THREE days!



Look how HUGE the preemie paci is compared to her teeny head.. could she even breathe with it covering her whole nose?!? Crazy!

(Excuse my looks... I was one emotional, tired Mommy!)
My birthday letter to Emily will come later... but right now I just want to close my eyes and remember this sweet, teeny tiny baby and the beautiful, rambuctious joy that she is today.




Oh, Miss Emily... you sure make us laugh!!
I will always be blown away at the power, the love, and faith that God has, and continues, to pour out over my sweet girl. We will always grace each day with thanks for our beautiful second daughter, and little spunky sister. Emily definitely makes our lives much happier! Love you Doodle... and your birthday letter from Mommy will come on your birthday... THREE! Wow!


post signature

No comments: