Monday, March 01, 2010

PW Wrap Up!

Chicken Parmigiana

Braised Short Ribs with Creamy Mashed Potatoes

SO GOOD! Oh. My. Goodness.
Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion Blue Cheese Sauce and Crash Hot Potatoes

Cooking like the Pioneer Woman was fun but I have never used so much butter, cream oil, cheese, etc in my whole, life so now the fun begins on the treadmill to work off all those yummy extra calories.

There are definitely some recipes that I plan to make again to grace our table on special occasions, but let's be honest here... we are not cattle ranchers out from sun up to sun down doing heavy lifting, hauling, roping and riding so the Samantha and Ree Project sadly comes to an end...unless we want to spend every second of our free time in the gym!



post signature

1 comment:

Russamoto said...

Yummy! I am so sad that you ended the project before inviting me over for dinner. Ha ha. The funniest part being that we don't leave the house after 6 anymore!