Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Emily's Birthday

"Look at me, me, me... I'm three, three, three.. and I'm as happy as can be, be, be... Can't you tell... can't you see.. I'm a very, very, very happy ME!"

We were at Mimi and Poppa's again this year on Emily's birthday so we had a fun family party. Maybe I was resisting the fact that my baby girl was turning THREE because it wasn't the really big bash that birthdays usually are around here... just our most favorite people in the world in attendance... Em's aunts, uncle, cousins, grandparents and great grandparents. It's always touching to me that Emily gets to share her birthday celebrations with our family... after a bit of a rough start to life it's nice to share these special milestones with the ones that have loved and supported her through it all.
It was a really laid back day. I let the kids decorate the birthday cake and didn't even take any pictures of the party... Thanks to Aunt Summer we do have a few pictures to remember this big day!




Happy, Happy Birthday Doodle! I hope all your wishes come true!




Presents!







post signature

No comments: