Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mimi's

After Lila's birthday the girls and I were treated to airline tickets to Mimi and Poppa's house! It was HEAVEN! Everyone deserves a good spoiling by their Mama! I was originally supposed to stay just five days but ended up extending my stay since we were having such a great time... although we did miss Daddy a whole bunch! I got to go out shopping all by myself, take naps, sleep in, I even read a book while I was there! It was great! Thanks Mom and Dad for somehow always knowing just what we need and for taking such good care of us!

Coming home was a transition... I went with one suitcase but Mimi took us shopping while we were there and I came home with three suitcases and an extra carry on! That's where the transition came... it took me several days to unpack, do laundry and get back to full time mommy without Mimi's help! I honestly had a few days where I didn't know how I did it all on my own without Mom's help... yikes! I sure wish we lived closer to our family. The girls had a blast and I got caught up on some much needed downtime! Mom... You're the best friend, mother and grandmother a girl could have! You know how much I adore you and miss you terribly!!

Unfortunately I didn't take my camera and when I tried to email the pics from Mom's house something happened so stay tuned for the pictures...


post signature

No comments: