Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mistaken Identity

Oh Rooney... You are such a funny little girl. This morning was the second time you have mistaken Ann Curry for your Mimi. (Quite the compliment Mimi!) I was watching The Today Show this morning when Lila emerged from her room. She looked a little sleepy but when she saw Ann on the TV screen she said, "Oh, Good Morning Mimi. I want a real pony for Christmas, okay?" When Mimi a.k.a Ann Curry didn't answer she went right to the TV screen and started shouting, "Mimi, talk to me! I can't hear you Mimi! I want a real pony, okay? For Christmas. Get me one, okay?"
No joke. I guess when she doesn't get that real pony on Christmas morning Mimi can honestly tell her she never heard her ask for one!


post signature

1 comment:

Jimmy and Jennifer said...

Want some help with that pony wish? We are 'babysitting' three (count 'em 3!) horses (ponies?) that are Hurricane Dolly refugees. Mimi might just be able to grant that wish, provided that Miss Lila would be content for her friends to live in Harlingen, just down the road from Mimi's house. Oh- and about Ann Curry (aka Mimi) not responding: if it makes you feel any better, August got NO LOVE from Santa even after knocking on his face and shouting at him while watching the Polar Express the other day. August wants tractors for Christmas. Hmmmmm.... I've got horses at my house, Mimi's got contacts with LOTS of BIG tractors. We need to talk before Christmas!:-)See you soon! -Jennifer