Saturday, August 30, 2008

What We're Up To..

Lila is collecting ponies. It seems we add to our collection just about everywhere we go. These are just a few of the "pony boys." For some reason to Lila all ponies are boys. I'm sure there are more in toy bins, under the couch and in the car... she's a little obsessed at the moment with these equestrian friends! She's already shown me three ponies she wants for her birthday and her Daddy promised to take her to Build a Bear to make a pony on her birthday...

Wayne and I have gotten really good at drawing pictures of ponies.

Not hard for Daddy who minored in art in college, but Mommy has gotten better at it... I've had lots of practice recently!

I'm sure you've all met Pinky and Pie-Pie. They go with us EVERYWHERE, grocery store, errands, church, even Bible class. She even pushes them around the mall in her baby doll stroller. They sleep on their own pillow in bed with Lila each night.
Then there is Honey Pie who used to go with us everywhere but had to wait for us in the car... a stick horse isn't the easiest thing to walk around the mall with!

And finally Hopper. She spotted him at Target and couldn't live without him. He came home with us that day but was purchased as a reward that Lila had to earn. It took her a week. It felt like the longest week of my life. He has now taken Honey Pie's spot in the car but most certainly has to wait for us while we run our errands much to Lila's dismay.. she always wants to push him in the stroller...can you imagine the looks I'd get? He's bigger than Emily!!

Speaking of Emily... She's getting close to her first spanking...

Maybe she wants to start a blog...???



post signature

1 comment:

Justinand said...

I just found your blog through Robyn's--didn't know you had one. It's adorable! Your girls are precious!
Thank you so much for the card you sent me a few months ago--I can't tell you what it meant to me. It has a permanent home in my Bible, and I read it quite often. Thank you for taking the time to write me that note. Hopefully we can get to know each other more! Alyson