Monday, August 11, 2008

Camp Cousins..

We had so much fun with Summer, Charlie and Kate!
We started our adventure at Celebration Park. Despite the picture Emily loved the splash pad.. Since she was getting her cast off the next day I let her play in the water. And play and play and play she did!

We jumped the night away at The Zone! Gotta love the jump castles! I think the fav. was the super slide... even Emily got to slide, with Daddy of course!

Katie loves to play with Em.


My Emily Summer had fun jumping with her Aunt Summer!



The day after we lost the cast we had to hit the pool! Everyone had fun, especially Emily.. she loved splashing in that water! It has been a long, hot summer for my little one!
Off to the pool...

Rooney...

And Doodle...


I'm not sure what Charlie is doing here... tasting the water? Or really concentrating on those swimming skills? I know what you're thinking... He's Swimming? Looks like sinking!

And Katie Bug...

We also spent time shopping, resting, and playing at the house. We even had a tea party! Katie made invitations and everyone was invited, including all babies, and stuffed animal friends!

Charlie played along and had a great time at the tea party. Who said a tea party is just for girls???





Here's one of my favorites... can you imagine having four kids four and under? Here's what it would look like in my car...I think I would have to give in and get a minivan... four car seats was crazy! I think we had to watch a movie everywhere we went... otherwise it was very chatty... VERY CHATTY!!





post signature

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hey Sam,

That is a great looking family you got there. Krista and Bret are good people. It looks like you are doing great. Give my best to the Sparks and Johnsons. Thanks so much for posting - it was great hearing from you.