Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Fourth!

Thanks to Uncle David and Uncle Lee we had a 3rd of July fireworks show in the front yard... Yes, Lila is in her jammies... I didn't know we were doing fireworks and had already given the girls their baths. Emily was already asleep and missed out on all the pre-4th firework fun!





And then there was the 4th...
Of course Lila loved it. Emily wasn't so sure. A little apprehensive at first, her little heart raced and she just peeked at the sparkles in the sky. Then she got comfortable, until the show went a little too long for her and the noise started to bother her. She was considerate of those around her though and didn't cry. I thought she was the perfect!






The fireworks were beautiful! Apparently a gift from a man that was paralyzed during his military career. He pays for the big show each year to honor and remember the service he gave to his country. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on the right setting so my pictures didn't do the show justice! Next time I'll remember the night setting... duh! :)


Here's a picture of the fam...

And Lila and her Aunt Gigi...



post signature

No comments: