Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Four Months Emily!

Emily is four months old today! All babies are miracles but as I look back at pictures of her first few weeks and months I am amazed at what a true miracle she is! I can't believe how far she has come and how big she is now! My little three pounder is almost unrecognizable to me in all those old photos. We praise God for our little blessing and thank him wholeheartedly for the miracle of Emily! Take a quick trip down memory lane and check out her progress!

Then....







And now...







Her check up isn't until next week so you'll have to check back for her stats, but my baby scale here at home says she is a whopping eight pounds... pretty good! I'm still trying to get a good picture of the two girls together. Every time Lila holds Emily it seems to turn into a hug which then turns into a choke hold, poke to the eye or a finger up the nose.. lovely, I know! I guess I shouldn't have worked so hard on teaching body parts... Anyway this last time I got a few sweet ones out of like fifty...




You can't tell but Emily is screaming in this picture!

No comments: