Monday, July 16, 2007

Busy! Busy!

I haven't posted in a while... we've been pretty busy around here! We celebrated Wayne's birthday last week...


And took Emily to church for the first time! Here's our family photo all dressed up!


We went to the developmental pedi last week to learn about Emily's developmental delays and then I was up to my ears in paperwork and phone calls trying to get Emily's evaluation with ECI and her therapies all lined up... they start this week. Hopefully they will go well and I won't have to line up private therapy... that's a whole new headache!
I also spent time trying to line up appointments with surgeons for my dreaded thyroid surgery. Don't laugh... but I start "interviewing" them this week. I REALLY don't want this surgery but since I have no other option, I at least want to be very comfortable with the surgeon. Hopefully I will like the first guy and can have my surgery at Centennial, close to home and close to the girls!

Today my sweet, sweet baby is four months old! I'll post about that later when Wayne's home and there are more hands on deck... right now Lila wants to dance herself silly to Barney songs and Emily just woke up so gotta run....

No comments: