Sunday, September 27, 2009

Disney World - Animal Kingdom Lodge

I guess the best way to describe the most magical place on earth is to just let the pictures do the talking. This was SUCH a FUN vacation! I think everyone in our family from young, old, sick, and pregnant had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for an unforgettable Disney vacation!

We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge which was awesome! Unfortunately I didn't get good pictures of the hotel so I will need to edit this post when I get pictures from Mom and Summer, but the first night we just explored our resort and had a great time walking the grounds and seeing all the animals. It was just like staying in an African Safari.. there were giraffes and zebras grazing, resting, just doing their normal thing right next to the lodge. You could literally just sit and watch them... so very cool! The kids loved it!







post signature

No comments: