Saturday, September 26, 2009

Daddy and Lila


Daddy took Lila on a special date to the Rangers Game..just the two of them. This was Lila's first baseball game and from what I hear she had a great time.


I also heard she loved taking the camera and capturing the moments she especially wanted to remember...

This in Nina. My Gram (Lila's Great Gram) just brought this back for her from a recent trip to Alaska. If you know Lila at all, you know she always has to take a "friend" with her to the store, church, baseball game, etc. Nina is her new favorite and has taken over Pinkie's coveted place as bedtime buddy, so I wasn't surprised at all when she announced Nina was going with her to the game.

It was a long night but she stayed up to tell me all about it when she and Daddy got home after midnight!





post signature

No comments: