Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Things I Love...

1. How excited my girls are to see each other first thing in the morning.
2. Emily's little birthmark on her right knee.
3. The way Lila tells me "It's Okay Mommy." every time I tell her to stop doing something. (I admit there are times I don't 'love' hearing that response, but it helps me stop and see the big picture..usually it really is okay!)
4. Emily's "tuck" as she cozies herself before falling asleep... arms curled in under her belly, legs tucked in and bottom up! She also does a little shimmy to get extra cozy right before closing those big blue eyes.
3. The fact that Lila always talks about herself in third person and carries on conversations with her dolls, stuffed animals, etc. asking them questions and answering for them.. it's so sweet!
2. Emily's laugh... a deep ha ha ha!
1. Not having to miss a single moment of my girls and this special time in their little lives. Each day is a gift. An amazing, perfect gift.

post signature

No comments: