Friday, April 04, 2008

Answered Prayers...

" For Thou dids't form my inwards parts;
Thou dids't weave me in my mother's womb.

I give thanks to Thee, for I am
fearfully and wonderfully made

Wonderful are Thy works,
And my soul knows it very well."
~Paslm 130:13-14

Thank you all who have been praying for Emily the past few weeks. Today we received the results from the MRI and CT scans. All came back 100% NORMAL!!

Our God is So Good! This news confirmed what her Daddy and I have hoped and prayed for - she will have a rich, full life and not be held back by a lifetime of testing and surgeries. The scans of her brain came back with no abnormalities. No tumors. No hydrocephalus. The scans of her spine did give us a diagnosis of spina bifida occulta but it will not hinder her life in any way. Praise God!

"Great is Thy Faithfulness.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided.
Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me."

Thank you God for Emily. We've weathered another storm. The clouds are parting and the sun is peaking out, beginning to shine down on us again, bringing your warmth and cheerfulness in everything we see. Thank you sweet Jesus!

Emily will continue with her surgery as planned on Tuesday so please continue to pray for her this next week. My heart is smiling.... Thanks again!


post signature

3 comments:

Gram Ava said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gram Ava said...

Many prayers have been offered for precious Baby Emily. We are offering prayers of thanksgiving for the good results today.
Reed, Cassidy, Hallie and Vivian's
Gram Ava

JB said...

Sam, I am sooo happy for you guys! What awesome news!