Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I still haven't gotten a good picture of the girls to send out with my Christmas cards so I think we may be wishing everyone a Happy New Year instead this year... we'll see!
In the meantime here are a few bloopers from our attempts. I love them because they truly are the best representation of Lila and Emily.. neither one of them are ever still long enough to get a great picture!
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas season full of love, joy, family and blessings from above! Take time to remember the story of Jesus and celebrate his birth. He is the best gift any of us will ever receive. From our family to yours... Happy Holidays!!










I have about a hundred more but you get the picture!

And of course, enjoying the candy we promised them if they would just smile for one more picture!



Merry Christmas!!


post signature

3 comments:

Robyn Kitchings said...

Sam they are precious! Lila's hair is getting so long! I love the one of them rolling on the floor! Merry Christmas to you!
Robyn

Hilary said...

So cute! I can't believe how fast Emily is growing! Merry Christmas!

Rebecca said...

Oh, Sam! They're ADORABLE!!! Merry Christmas!