Friday, November 07, 2008

Impressive!

Lila got her little hands on some surgical tape from my recent trip to the ER last weekend. She has quite an imagination, as I discovered this spider web under our breakfast table a little while ago.

Soon after it's completion, poor 'Scarlet' and 'Ocho' found their way into the web and got caught by the sticky tape...

When I asked Lila what had happened she replied, "It's just Halloween Mom."

I think we've had enough Halloween around here. It's time to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas... although I can wait for the Christmas tree disasters in my future! How will I keep them away from the tree???


post signature

1 comment:

Krista said...

Recent trip to the ER? I guess I'm out of the loop . . . are you okay? What happened? Love all of your blog updates! =)