Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello Blogging World!

Okay, so Sarah convinced me... Here is my first blog. I am a little unsure of this whole thing but love keeping up with friends through their blogs, so I guess it is time for me to give back. You shouldn't have high expectations for my entries... there will probably be many misspellings, poor punctuation, and bad grammar... I will try to post pictures and let you know of all the funny things Lila does... she sure keeps us laughing! Now a friendly nudge to laura, mal, kristen, krissi, sherry, and heather... time to join us in the blogging world!

I really don't have much to say today except that I am so happy it is FRIDAY!!! Lila is cutting teeth right now and not sleeping well. It is the weekend so it's Daddy's turn to get up with her!! The past few nights we've been up every few hours.... Good luck Wayne! Maybe I will get a good nights rest and learn how to post pictures and make my blogspot "shnazie" (is that my first misspelling?) Check back later...

2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Yeah, Sam! I'm so glad you're joining in on the fun. I really love being able to see what's going on with everyone! I'll be checking back often...

Summer said...

Hey Sam! I'm glad that you girls are joining the blogging world. Now I'll be able to keep up with you and those babies! I saw some family photos of you on Kristin's website a while ago, but I haven't seen any recent pictures. I hope that you get the rest of the girls to blog, so I can check in with them from time to time too!